- March 20, 2018
- Posted by: Jorge Phillips
- Category: Health and Fitness
There has been a huge increase in chronic pain sufferers in the US and the world over the past few decades. Due to several ongoing, never-ending wars, the graying of the American worker, and many years of repetitive motion jobs, there are people that suffer daily chronic pain. Most doctors prescribe certain opioid drugs that have two major problems. One, the longer you use them, the more intense your pain will be when you quit. And, over time, they lose their effectiveness so the dose needs to be increased regularly. That has lead to a major opioid epidemic that is causing up to 30,000 overdose deaths per year, just in the US alone. On the other hand, there is CBD oil, it can be used in a wide variety of ways to combat chronic pain, and other uses as well.
Exactly What Is CBD Oil And Where Does It Come From
Everybody has heard of marijuana and its main ingredient, THC, that when smoked causes people to experience euphoria, or get high. The lesser known ingredients in the hemp plant, as marijuana is also known, are several very powerful oils that won’t get you high, but might cure your chronic pain instead.
“A Crash Course on CBD Oil, Part 2” – Read more: https://t.co/grAjylMcsh
— Fibromyalgia News (@fibronewstoday) January 12, 2018
As it turns out, most high-grade marijuana plants have been bred to have a high concentration of THC while ignoring many of the other beneficial oils that it contains. One of the most potent is actually far more prevalent in natural hemp, the plant grown for making rope, but has almost been completely bred out of marijuana. That oil is called cannabidiol or CBD for short. Regular industrial hemp plants have by far the most CBD oil when compared to marijuana.
Of course, you could get all the CBD oil you need by smoking industrial hemp, but it would take quite a bit and it’s really not good for your lungs. On the other hand, you can get the refined CBD oil in a concentrated form called an extract. These extracts actually have several ingredients that are beneficial for a variety of ailments, but none of them will get you high, and that’s a good thing for most people.
Technically There Are At Least 80 Different Phyto-Cannibidoils
The industrial hemp contains about 40% CBD oil and the other 60% is divided up among the other 79 types of known ingredients. Some have been named, such as CBD, CBC, CBG, and CBN oils wile others are grouped together and called cannabinoids in general. The entire ingredient list also has Omega-6 and Omega-6 fatty acids, trace minerals, and many other phyto-nutrients.
“Q&A with Alex Gould, Co-founder of Every Day Optimal CBD” – Read more: https://t.co/A9KKxNzO2b
— Fibromyalgia News (@fibronewstoday) February 6, 2018
The real difference between marijuana and industrial hemp is the way it has been bred by the various growers to either get the highest THC content possible, or the best fibrous stalks for industrial purposes. For pain relief, the best CBD will come from the industrial hemp, is legal in most states, and can be taken a variety of different ways to combat different types and locations of pain.
CBD Oil Helps With Many Ailments
A lot of the benefits that people receive from taking the Cannabidoils is really the result of a reduction in inflammation. It’s the inflammation that’s at the root of their condition, whether it’s chronic pain, or some other problem. It is used to help people with anxiety, epilepsy, nausea, PTSD, and psychosis as well. There are also a ton of people taking the supplements or vaping the oil for dozens of other problems sometimes with great results.
If you’re suffering from any type of chronic pain, inflammation, or psychosis, you can go online and find a forum of people using CBD oil as a remedy. That way you can get an idea from real users how much they’re taking for a dose and what their exact experiences have been. You’ll find that results can vary by quite a large margin but that many people swear by its effectiveness.
Since the known side-effects are mild and few, there is very little danger in experimentation. However, you should always consult with a doctor if you’re taking other medications as there is always a chance of incompatibility. There are now dozens of ongoing studies to see if CBD can help with cancers of several different kinds and results are expected soon.